Learning A-Z Solutions
Raz-Plus Delivers a Personalised Blended Learning Approach to Literacy!
Students develop reading skills most efficiently when instruction, practice, and assessment are blended and informed by data.
Raz-Plus is a blended learning platform that combines teacher-led whole-class and small-group instruction with technology-enabled resources for personalised reading practice. All resources are accessible online and available in printable, projectable, and digital formats to strengthen the connection between what is being taught and what students independently practice.
- Deliver curriculum-aligned reading instruction with more than 50,000 resources that develop key skills.
- Personalise reading practice with more than 3,000 developmentally appropriate leveled books and additional reading resources available in printable, projectable, online, and mobile formats.
- Build comprehension skills and strategies with lesson plans, activity sheets, and quizzes that accompany each leveled book.
- Inform instruction with online, data-driven reports that show individual and class-wide activity and performance.
Raz-Kids Reading Resources Helps Students Level Up to Better Reading!
Engage students at their reading level and in their area of interest, the “built for students” website gives kids 24/7 Web access to the practice they need to become better, more confident readers.
- Give your students independence and ownership! They can access the site at home or at school, choose books from the virtual bookroom, decide on their reading pace, and even record themselves reading!
- Motivate kids to successfully complete online comprehension quizzes, which help kids progress from level to level and gives them an added incentive to succeed.
- Monitor students’ activity and progress online, build reading rosters, online running records and adjust assignments to maximise effectiveness.
- Watch your kids savor the time they spend exploring Raz-Kids.com, including the cool “Raz Rocket”.
This motivational, clubhouse-like environment gives kids virtual rewards (stars) to “spend” customising their very own rocket.
Reading A-Z Delivers a Leveled Reading Library for Every Classroom!
Ranked #1 in an independent survey of 18,000+ K-5 teachers, ReadingA-Z.com is the perfect site for teachers to get all the books and classroom resources they need to serve every student in their classroom.
- Print books and materials for students to use in class or to practice with at home.
- Download 400+ tutoring packets, along with a wealth of resources designed to meet Common Core’s four anchor standards for reading
- Project our resources, including leveled books, worksheets, and quizzes for small-group and full-classroom instruction.
- Built-in interactive tools, projectables can be used with or without an interactive whiteboard!
- Use our assessment tools to establish benchmarks and track individual student progress.
The Headsprout Reading Program Provides the Path to Successful Reading!
Headsprout has been rigorously tested and is the perfect online instructional resource for schools and parents looking for an effective, adaptive, and fun kids’ reading program that is easy to implement and use. Every child can become a successful reader.
- Research based, adaptive online reading instruction with proven results.
- Building early ready competence in phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, comprehension and vocabulary.
- Built-in assessment and performance reports to monitor progress.
- Takes a non-reader or beginning reader up to mid-2nd-grade reading skills in less than 30 hours of individualised online instruction.
- Teaches students strategies to master the four main components of comprehension: finding facts, making inferences, identifying themes and the main idea, and learning vocabulary in context.
Science A-Z Puts Science in Every Student’s Hands!
Science A-Z offers a wide range of levelled, downloadable materials and printable worksheets, activities and lesson plans for four key categories of science — Life, Earth, Physical, and Process science. Blending literacy with dynamic science content, designed to ensure every student can learn key science concepts and improve their reading skills.
- Access an extensive variety of learning resources, organised into unit themes and grouped into grade spans to support teaching science standards at every student level.
- Customise your instruction, as each book and quick read is written to three levels of reading difficulty.
- Give your kids resources that let them read about, think about and do science
- Download our easily accessible printable and projectable books, worksheets, and process activities that are correlated to State Standards and National Standards.
- Have all the resources needed to build a comprehensive science program at a fraction of the cost to buy a traditional textbook-based program
Writing A-Z Delivers Everything You Need to Teach Writing in your classroom!
Access is instant and includes hundreds of leveled, downloadable writing resources, including core lessons and mini-lessons that allow you to target specific writing skills. Plus, you’ll get tools to teach process writing on four developmental levels of expository, narrative, persuasive, procedural, and transactional writing.
- Download specific writer exercises to help emerging students experiment with sounds, letters and sentence structure.
- Get tools for Beginning-Fluent writers, which most directly correspond to the skills and abilities at grades one (beginning), two (early developing), three (developing), and four through six (fluent).
- Use Write Rights, our 30-week daily grammar review program that thoroughly targets key grammar skills at multiple developmental writing levels.
- Explore skill lessons, including Conventions, Endings, Openings, Sentences, and Word Choice.
Vocabulary A-Z Connects Vocabulary Instruction to Online Practice!
Vocabulary A-Z.com contains 13,000+ words placed in content-area, functional and resource-correlated categories. Teachers can choose from pre-made lists or customise their own. Just as a rich vocabulary works to fuel reading gains and overall literacy, Vocabulary A-Z.com integrates seamlessly with ReadingA-Z.com and Raz-Kids.com to help every student, in every classroom.
- Download lesson materials based on a list of up to 12 words that you select.
- Once your lists are created, you get a week’s worth of printable resources to teach the words to the entire class.
- Get word lists that are organized into specific topic categories aligned with core subjects and basal programs.
- Build hundreds of lessons in science, social studies, the arts, sports and more.
- Access pre-made lessons or automatically generate word lists — and even save your lessons for future use. Pre-made lessons are correlated to ReadingA-Z.com, ScienceA-Z.com, Harcourt Trophies, Macmillan Treasures, and Scott Foresman Reading Street.
- Generate quizzes for each word list
Learning A-Z Collections
The Foundational Reading Essentials Collection
All the personalised content and adaptive tools needed to teach students key foundational reading skills!
Reading is the key to all learning. The Foundational Reading Collection includes Reading A-Z, Raz-Kids, and Headsprout to provide an array of resources that develop student’s foundational reading skills. Whether used for learners just learning to read or as an intervention tool for struggling readers, these resources deliver the assessment, instruction, and practice students need.
- Reading A-Z
The Complete Collection
High-quality resources and tools that expand literacy and prepare students for lifelong success!
The Complete Collection includes all of our award-winning products and ELL reading module to provide a comprehensive package of differentiated resources for teachers and students. Together our products work to blend reading, writing, and science with the skills students need to thrive, including the ability to think critically, work collaboratively, and use technology.
- Reading A-Z
- HeadSprout • Science A-Z
- Writing A-Z
- Vocabulary A-Z
- ELL Resources
The ELL Collection
The ELL Edition’s resources are developed with research-based strategies that help English language learners achieve success with social and academic English. The ELL Collection provides opportunities for students to develop their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills with an array of resources organised in content area topics in varying grade ranges.
- Raz Plus
- ELL Edition
The Science Literacy Collection
With the growing emphasis on STEM education and new rigorous science curriculum standards, K-5 teachers need flexible, high-quality resources that allow them to easily integrate both reading and science into their daily curriculum. The Science Literacy Collection includes Reading A-Z, Raz-Kids, and Science A-Z to deliver leveled content and hands-on learning experiences that strengthen students’ reading skills and scientific literacy.
- Reading A-Z
- Science A-Z
The Language Arts Collection
The Language Arts Collection offers everything necessary to strengthen students’ reading, writing, and vocabulary skills. Delivering an abundance of personalised reading resources on Reading A-Z and Raz-Kids, leveled writing lessons and tools on Writing A-Z, and vocabulary support on Vocabulary A-Z, the collection makes it easy to provide a comprehensive English language arts curriculum.
- Reading A-Z
- Writing A-Z
- Vocabulary A-Z