Raz-Plus Connected Classroom combines the comprehensive, blended learning platform of Raz-Plus with a library of tools and resources curated specifically to ensure that accelerated, standards-based learning happens anytime, anywhere. Each student’s experience is differentiated to help educators create a student-centered learning path for learners of all reading and ability levels in Grades K–5.
• A Student Self-Evaluation automatically populates digital assignments based upon student responses, while providing baseline data upon which to further build students’ personalised learning pathways.
• Instructional Goal Sets provide a series of research-based practices to help accelerate student learning, fill in learning gaps, and foster social-emotional development.
• Lesson Guides help teachers scaffold instruction so all students can access grade-level texts with clearly identified teacher actions that positively impact academic growth.
• Interactivities provide interactive practice opportunities for students to address text-dependent questions, constructed responses, and vocabulary.
• Standards-Aligned Resources correlate program instruction and practice to standards outlined by NAEP, NWEA, SAP, and CCSS.
• The Social, Emotional, and Academic Development (SEAD) Guide explains the key skills within social and emotional learning and provides tips and guidelines for integrating these into academic development.